As we face these unprecedented times during the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure you that your business is safe with us!
Due to COVID-19, many businesses are temporarily closing their doors to embrace the quarantine to prevent the spread of the virus.
Closing your doors does not mean your clients are left in the dark. We have seen a tremendous growth in online activity between closed businesses and their clients.
- Clients are searching for, and booking future appointments online to be the first in your door when the event is over.
- Clients are buying online gift certificates to help closed businesses stay afloat during the crisis and be prepared for when they re-open.
- Businesses are using SMS text messages and email to communicate with clients and keep them up-to-date on what is happening.
Our staff is 100% working 24x7 to make sure your business can virtually connect with your clients during the crisis.
Our Customer Service/Sales teams are online and ready to assist you with all of the technology necessary to help you get through this crisis. Additionally during March and April, we have:
- Doubled the amount of emails each of our Envision Cloud clients can use to send notices to their clients
- Reduced the standard rate of SMS messages by 20% so you can continue to communicate with your clients.
We assure you that we are doing everything we can to make this time as painless as possible. We are working hard to ensure your data / systems are running so you can continue to reach out to your clients.
**If you would like our team to review additional options for your account, please email email@example.com.**
The Entire Envision Team